Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's the little things that make you happy......

God bless the boy!
He does know what makes me happy! I love a good bunch of flowers as much as the next girl - but there is something about boys buying you something you really really really need!!!!
I had been putting off giving my brushes a really good clean as my bottle of brush cleaner hadn't made the trip over here! Having used my kit on Monday to do a show - they were in bad need of some disinfectant and a good wash. I was refusing to use them until they were washed. So I finally set off the last day to get brush cleaner. However the boy beat me to it and bought me a bottle!!!!
You gotta love a guy who is brave enough to enter a cosmetic store, knows what sort of cosmetic item you need, pays for it and is cute enough to do it all as a surprise!!!!
I couldn't be happier!

So tonight, I am going to sit here and clean my entire brush collection while I watch series two of Face off........It's a make-up artist thing!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar