Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Holographic polishes from Perfect

Hello everyone!

I have some new things to show you, so I`ll start with the new polishes from Perfect that I have.
You know I love holos so I was on the 7-th heaven when I heard about the good old holographics from Perfect in new smaller bottles. I took all eight colours. Theese beauties make the best holographic rainbow I`ve ever seen! Look for yourself ->




Can`t wait to try them on nails :)

Next is another holographic beauty I have as a gift from a friend- Color Club- Halo- graphic from the Halo Hues collection.


The colour is the same as Perfect`s H5.

And another beauty, part of this gift- Catrice Golden Leaf top coat from the Limitted Edition collection Spectaculart ->

Moving along with the new things- it`s a prize I`ve got from a lottary at Essence for the new Twilight collection ->


It`s a bag full of cosmetics!



I even got pigments and I can`t wait to try them on my nails :)

Lots of nice things we`ve got in this post :)
Moving ahead with the next one, filled with nail art.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar