Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rita Ora reveals that she isn't 'Becky with the good hair'


Rita Ora, the 'Anyway' singer spoke with The Sunday Times, in which she explained the way Jay-Z's record label 'ROC Nation' discriminated her as a woman.
She had this to say when asked about it “I want to find the right word here, and maybe this is my interpretation,” she explained, “but I do feel I got discriminated against because I was a woman. I almost felt maybe this is just my interpretation. I could have had a better chance if I’d been male.”
She explained that they still have a cordial relationship, with regards to when she bumped into jay-Z and the label president Jay Brown.
As the interview went on, she revealed that her sister, Elena is now her business manager. She revealed,  “I’d always wanted to become a household name, not just a pop singer, that was my dream, My sister and I, we argue like crazy all the time, but we’re very proud of what we’ve done up to this point.”
She also  denied rumors that she is “Becky with the good hair,” (you know, from beyonce's song 'sorry') she said “All I want to say to that is, dude, if I were BWTGH, wouldn’t I actually have to have good hair? Look at it, It’s all weave and extensions, And, I mean, Beyoncé?” she added. “Omigod. She’s the nicest person, bestest person I have ever met in the whole industry. I’m not just saying that. I’d die for her. Nobody can ever say anything wrong about that woman in front of me. I get emotional just talking about it.”



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar