Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

2 for 1!

A couple more mani's from the archives...this first one is from early December 2011.



I had just picked up Essie Bobbing for Baubles; this was two coats. I see this is another mani that gave me lobster hands...I love how KarenD coined the phrase "rosy glow" for lobster hands in the comments of my post a couple days ago.....rosy glow just sounds so much nicer!



Then stamped with Big SdP F using China Glaze 2Nite.



While this was pretty enough when I did it late at night...it really didn't reach its full potential until I was sitting in my car the next morning when I was out doing errands. I looked at my nails and bam! Hello, holo!...so I grabbed my camera quickly and snapped a few shots.






Here's another holo mani...this time taken back on February 11, 2011...yikes, almost a year ago! Started with a base of Nubar Hollywood Pink.



Then topped with one coat of OPI What's Dune?



Lastly, stamped using Konad Gold Black Pearl special polish using fauxnad plate XL B.




Hope you are having a fantastic weekend....and thanks for looking!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar