Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Throwback Thursday: China Glaze I'm Not Lion & China Glaze Purr-fect Plum


On my very first Throwback Thursday post a couple of weeks ago, I had a request from one of my dear readers Christy to Throwback to China Glaze's On Safari Collection.  This collection was released back in 2012 and consists of twelve polishes with a mix of finishes.  I only picked up four of the polishes (some of the others still remain on my wishlist) - I'm Not Lion, I Herd That, Jungle Queen and Purr-fect Plum.  Today I am going to share with you my two favorite polishes from this collection.


I'm Not Lion is a gold, silver and holographic glitter.  This polish can either been worn on its own (like I have for my swatches) or layered over a base colour.  I personally prefer to wear this one on its own.  It's really sparkly and applies really well.  I used three coats for my swatch.  Now I will apologize that I do not have a good sunshine picture.  I worn with this on a day that was meant to be sunny according to the weather man, but apparently he was very, very wrong.  There was not a single patch of sun.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
Purr-fect Plum is a dark plum creme.  This is definitely one of my favorite winter polishes and it also stamps rather well over lighter colours.  Application is great, and it's close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
I do love both of these polishes.  They are definitely my favorite from this collection and I would probably even go as far as saying that they are some of my favorite polishes that China Glaze have ever released. 

I believe both of these polishes are still available (I have seen them online) but I don't know about availability in stores.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar