
'Running Man' Jean So-min revealed his heart about marriage.
SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast today (16th), will be decorated with the second Mission Year-end Settlement race, which collects all of the Global Failure Missions and re-challenges, and the Mission Challenge will be unveiled by Yoo Jae-seok, X Ji Seok-jin X Jeon So-min team, who was followed last week.
Earlier, they hoped to succeed in various food in Hong Kong, but after Okinawa cotton hell, they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell and gave a big smile. Jean So-min found a newlywed couple who took a wedding shoot during the Mission.
Jeon So-min looked at the newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted, "I want to marriage" and embarrassed Ji Seok-jin and Yoo Jae-seok. Jean So-min said, "I wished to be lucky because I could not marriage in 'Running Man'. I do not think I can marriage, "he laughed with a painful confession.
The three of them, meanwhile, faced another crisis because of a new Mission that reminded them of hell more than "silver hell." Yoo Jae-seok X Ji Seok-jin X Jeon So-min, a trio of Hong Kong trio, can be seen at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 4:50 pm today, whether he will be able to perform Mission safely and return to Korea.
- Copyright c -

0 Yorumlar