Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stamping with BP-18 from Born Pretty Store!


Hi lovelies!

I did some awesome stamping on my sister and then some failing stamping on myself, so let's start with the good stuff! I used stamping plate BP-18 for this.


I personally love the way this turned out. I used a base of Joss "Flash Diamond" and then stamped with Essence black stamping polish. 


I tried to do an entirely different look on my own nails, but I didn't get it to photograph well in the lightbox, so it doesn't look good. Let's show it anyways:


My base is Rimmel "Pillow Talk" and I did saran wrap marbling with "Breakfast in Bed". The saran wrapping is totally invisible though! Then I stamped with Laushine white stamping polish. I tried to go for a nice breezy look with the feathers, but I like my sister's mani way better!

The stamping plate is great, I really want to try the other images on it. So expect to see that in the near future! In the meantime, if you want to pick it up, you can find it here and with the discount coupon code SXDQ10 you will get a 10% discount on your entire order!

And let's end with another shot of my sister's hand, with the kitty cat on the background ;)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar