Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Best Dive In Town

You know we have been traveling.
And, if you HAVE been reading
my posts, you know that
we have been near the 
water. Right?

Well, we hit Traverse City
a couple of days ago.
GREAT TOWN.
My blog title says 
Best Dive In Town.
Did you think I was
talking about the local 
swimming pool?
Or diving into the waters
on their pristine beach?
Nah!
For one thing you won't catch
ME in a bathing suit
at a public beach.
Why? Well~
Seriously,
I hate to see people
running and screaming away
from the water.

So...What DIVE am I 
talking about?
Hang on- I'm getting
to it.
We hit Traverse City
about lunchtime.
We saw wonderful little
sidewalk cafes and
beautiful restaurants...
BUT.....
we saw a 
PARKING SPACE
in front of this one.
The lady I chatted up in 
the parking lot said
This is the best dive in town
it's where all the locals go.
Sah-weet!

We had burgers!
No bun for me!
They were G-O-O-D.

MyHero quote/unquote...
You aren't taking my picture
while I am eating again
are you?
Nooooo! 
Stop it- you know I lied
Our waitress was sweet
and cute.
There were some local
characters in there that
gave the place a little
extra flavor.
okay-just a little pun there
Speaking of flavor,
this is what the promotional piece
says about 
Traverse City.
 AOL Travel News named Traverse City one of America’s Top 10 Beach Towns,
 TripAdvisor.com called it one of America’s Top 10 Charming Small Towns
 and Bon Appetit magazine called it one of the country’s Top Five Foodie Towns.

Do you see that last sentence?
Top foodie town?
I was just a tad worried
when we started to leave.
I felt the hair rising on
the back of my neck
when I noticed what was
printed on the back of their
shirts.
yeah- like I need more 
problems than I already have....
Let's just say I stopped
and picked up some
Imodium.  
(and y'all know what THAT means, don't you?;>)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar