Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Making Old Book Pages Shelf Liner....




Good Morning.. 
Hoping you are all fine and keeping well this week.. 
Just a quick post today to show you a little tweaking that I accomplished yesterday.. 
A couple of years ago I decided I needed the cupboard doors off of a couple of my cabinets.. 
Dear hubby did that for me and I lined the shelves with some home made shelf papers.. 
Well, they needed spiffed up for awhile so I just removed them but made some new ones yesterday.. 
I thought some of you new followers might like to try this.. 
I bought the hole puncher from Michaels with a coupon and have certainly received value for the money .. 
I use it to make shelf paper, of course but also to make gift bags, cards and such.. 
I just used an old book for the paper and after measuring I glued a couple of pages together and hole punched.. 
Easy, eh? 
Then I folded down the edge with a knife to make it stiff and placed them on the shelves.. 
A nice little change.. 

Do you have any other ideas for the hole puncher?  
I saw them lately at the Walmart and they were cheaper but about the same price if you have a coupon for Michaels.. 

Today, I hope to finish organizing a little coffee corner and will share that later.. 
We are in the midst our March break here in N. B. for our grand kids and it is a beautiful sunny day.. 

Thanking God today for His loving kindness... 
Sending you all a hug.. 

Linked with Stephanie HERE..
AND 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar