Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Picture of Me? Anne, Flu Vaccine

I suppose I finally put up a picture on the last post since one person said he could see it. I was still turning around, in motion, when my cousin snapped the picture last July.

That is one of the outfits I got after losing all my clothes. I am planning on putting short, fullish sleeves in it to hide my fat arms. What do you think of putting in short sleeves?

Today, I put on the pants I wore for 30 minutes to cut Tommy's hair. I discovered the whole pants are full of short, silver hairs! the little tufts of hair all over the yard look like little mice. 

We are planning on making ghosts tonight. It was 85F today, so nice. 

We are planning an outdoor meeting with friends for next Tuesday. It's exciting to plan this lunch. One of the churches with free lunches is planning to start back. We will not go there unless we can take lunch with us. 

My one goal for the next week is to stay well enough to take a flu shot. I hear you cannot be taking an antibiotic or have taken one lately, and you cannot be sick with anything. That is hard for me in October, but I am doing my best. Have you had your flu shot yet? If you get the shot at Publix, you get a $10 gift card. So, I suppose that will be $20 worth of free groceries next week. Do you get a perk for getting your shot?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar