Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shabby Chic Christmas Trees


Easy and Fun
That is the only way to describe these 
Christmas Trees.


I went out in Steve's shop and cut these from left over plywood scraps.


Hot glued a small block of wood to the back,
 so that they would stand alone.

Then I set them on the fabric that I wanted,
and traced around them with a pen.
(Mine is off white painters canvas.
The kind that you buy at Home Depot 
to protect your floors when painting a room)

Next I cut the fabric out leaving an extra 1/2 to an inch around the edge. 


Then turned it over and hot glued it down at the edges.
When your done you have a fabric tree,
ready to embellish.

 That's when the fun come in:)
I used burlap, lace, buttons, sea shells, ric rac, pearl beads,and fabric flowers.



I'm planning on adding them to my Christmas mantel display.
Whoops, I never seem to see the wisps of hot glue,
until I take a photo for my blog, LOL.


Well, that was my afternoon project.

I'll show you what my friend and I are doing with the old windows
 as soon as we get them done:)

Have a great day . . .do something fun:)

Your blogging sister,
Connie

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar