Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday

I can't decide on what to do today. I've completed my walking (15 minutes), have tidied round, and now .... don't know. I can't seem to settle to anything and I don't know if I'd be better going out or staying in. I think visiting anyone is out of the question as the cold I've been keeping at bay for the past few days has fought back and I have the sniffles so I don't want to pass it on. 

at last, the hydrangea is proving it is still alive with plenty of new leaves!

It's not that warm out so although the garden needs my attention, it's not getting it today! As I'm writing this I can see that I'm in a 'feeling sorry for myself' mood so I need to snap out of it ... first a soak in the bath, then find a film to watch ... that sounds like a plan!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar