Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New WIP: Reaper Dhalea Duormidhaz

Hi everyone!

After all the workshops it's finally time to start painting a new miniature. I have a lot of minis half finished laying around, and hopefully I will get around to finish them. But with all the new information I feel that many of them don't meet the standards I would like to paint anymore, so perhaps I will do some stripping...

But for now, I started a new miniature from Reaper. I'm a big fan of Julie Guthrie, who sculpts lovely ladies for this company :) This is also a sculpt from her, and she is called Dhalea Duormidhaz. Wow! What a name! Perhaps this is a familiar character within some story of game, but I don't care. I choose to paint her as a dark elf type of sorceress, with a non-human type of skintone. She will be placed in a dungeon/tombe setting, and most of the colours I used so far are cold colours.

Anyway, here she is in a very early WIP stage!
Let me know what you think :)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar