Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Keyshia Cole on the Set of Her Two New Videos w/ Nicki Minaj & Fiance Boobie



In a previous post we insinuated that Keshia and her Boo might not be together, but these pics and that rock shut that theory down. Keyshia Cole is gearing up for her 4th studio album “Keyshia”. Over the weekend, Keyshia shot two videos, “I Aint Thru” featuring Nicki Minaj and “Long Way Down”. On the set was her fiance, “Boobie” who will be featured in “Long Way Down”.

Keyshia’s twitter:



“Shooting 2 videos this week. One with Nicki Minaj, One with someone VERY special. Album cover photo shoot also with David Slijper. Cant Wait. And i just want to say i appreciate you guys so much. I would be nothing without God allowing you all to relate to to my music. Ive never taken you all for granted and i never will. This is my 4th album. and I remember not having a pot to piss in. But Ive arrived. THANK YOU



Shoes are hot!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar