Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Balloon funky french/ balloon nail art

You might have seen this before since this was a competition contribution at LackyCorner, I did not win, but figured that I might as well show it here as well since I really liked it. Basically I'd like to call it "balloon funky french" even though it could be multiple things like candy or even fish scales.. I really like the bright colors together and it feels very much like a birthday party going on on the nails. I'll definitely remake this more times and in more combinations. :D Also, since it's Sunday, this fits perfectly to Lelack's Nail Art Sunday where more nail art can be found when the link list is completed.


Right and left hand. :)






Polishes used:
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
BK nail art color (white)
Kleancolor -Funky Yellow

Kleancolor - Neon Pink
Kleancolor -  Pastel Purple
Kleancolor - Mango
China Glaze - Bahamian Escape
China Glaze - Gaga For Green
China Glaze - Sensuous

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar